Sunday, December 20, 2009

CELEBRATE LIFE...

BE MERRY!
Celebrate the holidays! We mean really celebrate! Ageless Aunty (born in the early part of the last century) dances daily. She bops around our smiling Christmas tree. While looking for some Eggnog, I found her dancing with a handsome young man in the supermarket! She assures me, “Dancing makes me happy.” And here we are merry making in the lobby of a museum (Strawberry Banke in Portsmouth, New Hampshire after their Candlelight Stroll). I would like to thank piano player, Mr. Don Fancy, an ageless and talented musician.

With the longest to-do-list imaginable, I still find time to gambol. Aunty and I often begin our day with glee. We get up and dance (and count our blessings that we can)! This time of year we groove to Run Run Rudolph, and Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time. During the warmer months we promenade to Garth Brooks, with one of Aunty’s favorite songs, Two Pina Coladas. Dancing is undoubtedly one of the easiest ways to stay ageless. Get up and shake some good energy around. Ageless Aunty promises amazing results.

No comments:

Post a Comment