Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BLESS THIS BLOG...


Just like that....the person I love most in the world is very sick. Yes, our dear precious Aunty, full of life and goodness, is sick. I can say it is the worst diagnosis you ever want to hear. Her disease is a cruel one. I find it ironic that the person who is the kindest, most loving and generous of all, gets the worst possible diagnosis. We know that sometimes life just isn’t fair. But....

Aunty’s God-like spirit is deeply profound. I cannot even begin to tell you (at least not here right now) all the ways the angels have been showing up, even before she went into the hospital. They have come out in full force, and I can see and feel the Holy Spirit working overtime. Everyone recognizes and appreciates Aunty's gift of pure love, even Mother Nature.
My precious girl remains full of life and in good spirits. She loves looking over this blog. This blog turned out to be a blessing. These pages and pictures are making her happy. Her spirit is the star! I hope you will scroll around and enjoy seeing a woman and her loving and devoted niece enjoying life. And we will continue to do so until Aunty’s last breath…
Please stay with us on this incredible journey…miracles are happening moment by moment. And even in the hospital, with her shimmery slippers,  Aunty is making everyone around her happy. She is dancing with the nurses, playing cards with the sitters, and together we are touching everyone deeply as they witness the bond of a deep committed love between a mother and daughter. Technically she is my great-aunt (my grandmothers' sister) but, by all accounts I am like a daughter to Aunty and she certainly is more than a mother to me.  We have not ever been apart from each other for very long ever since I was born! I am always by her side. If I leave she always asks for me. I can’t ever go too far.
This picture shows where aunty and I sit to take in the splendor and beauty of nature. Aunty enjoys the birds, the water, the bunnies, and the fresh air. We were here right before she went into the hospital on Wednesday morning September 14th.  I hope to take aunty here again and share more of our zest for life (even in the most challenging of times) as soon as she comes home…
So much is happening every day, every moment. I have so many stories and lessons to share with you. And I will when I am able to.
Please spread the Ageless with Aunty message and location with everyone you know.
www.reneegold.com there are a mulititude of blessings to go around.
I appologize for any errors... I am grief-stricken and on my way to the hospital. But wanted to reach out to our readers.

3 comments:

brianamet said...

Having gone so much grief in my life, it's sad to say I'm at a loss for words, dear. Please keep your faith and know that my heart goes out to you.

Anonymous said...

I am sad to hear of aunty being very ill and you feeling grief stricken. In spite of this emotional roller coaster, aunty seems like herself, radianting love and infectious joy. This is the mark of a saint, to live your life without getting depressed, and at the same time spreading happiness and fun to the lives she embraces or touches. I wish both of you many more enriching and memorable experiences.

Michael said...

Renee, you are blessed to have aunty in your life. Cherish and enjoy more happy moments with her. If you are feeling/seeing the angels, and enjoying this 'paradise' photo looking like the Garden of Eden, I believe that there are no coincidences in life. You just have to try to understand and appreciate the messages that you are receiving. As aunty is given a bad diagnosis, at 87yo she continues to give us inspiration, motivation, dreams, fun, and adventures instead of feeling sad as her spirits are up. This is unusual and not unfair, but rather her destiny and legacy!!!

Post a Comment