Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A RED VELVET VALENTINE'S DAY...

Two Dozen Red Velvet Roses

This Valentine's Day was extra special. I received two dozen of the most most exquisite roses and a magnificent jewelery box! It felt like double-love! My Valentine even gave me a home made card with a little poem. I had been missing Aunty so much and sad that she wasn't here on the special day we honor LOVE. Aunty especially loved all the candy, chocolate, and cards I would bestow on her every February 14th. But, being the recipient of such generous and romantic gifts really uplifted me. I made my Valentine a delicious and healthy meal and presented him with a watch he had been wanting for a long time. We shared some Red Velvet Cake for dessert.

If it's okay with you, I would like to remind my readers that it is in giving that we receive. For as much as I enjoyed and appreciated my gifts, it was so much more fun and fulfilling to see my deserving guy so happy! I even got Aunty a gift too. And due to the power of giving,  I recieved one back from her!
My next post will reveal how my Angel Aunty actually was able to give me a Valentine's gift that I will never ever forget. Here at Ageless... I hope to keep my readers aware that we are all deserving, and that when we stay open, aware, and grateful...
gifts keep coming!

I have been told this blog is a gift.
~Thank you~

4 comments:

Helen said...

After all you did for Aunty and have been though you deserve those roses????

Anonymous said...

R,-I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH I ENJOY YOUR BLOG.
AUNTY WILL ALWAYS BE A PART OF EVERYTHING YOU DO.THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS YOU WILL BECOME
SO SUCCESSFUL! SHE IS WALKING THE WALK WITH YOU.
HAVING YOUR VALENTINE BY YOUR SIDE, WELL IT CAN'T
GET ANY BETTER! CEO.HORSES &GGGGGGGGGGGG

Michael said...

Wow, your flowers are georgeous along with the thoughtful gift. You share your special moments with your readers that we feel that we know you and angel aunty. Angel aunty was your gift! Your blog is a gift to us. Thanks again for sharing.

Anonymous said...

St. Francis did say that 'It is in the giving... that we receive.' How wonderful it is that you have given us stories to delight, entertain, inspire, and encourage us. You have given your life to angel aunty, which was momentous and extraordinary. The Power of Giving is a virtue that we need to continually cultivate, and be reminded of. I give you my praise and affection for a job well done. Horrah!!!

Post a Comment