Sunday, April 14, 2013

GET OUT!


No matter what the weather, no matter how you are feeling, I promise you....
if you venture outside you will feel better instantly! It works every time. For this picture here I got in my car and went for a short ride. I parked the car got out and took a walk in nature. Just take a moment and look at what a lovely earth we have. I feel good just looking at this picture. Imagine being there! You are. This is all for you...Everything...the flowers, the stars, the moon, the water, the blue sky, and of course the air to breathe..
 
To enhance the experience of being out in nature you might want to read Emerson or Thoreau. At very least listen to the Great Courses lectures about their works. Brilliant.
 
 
When you "get out' the possibilities of who or what you might run into or come across are endless. Keep an open mind and heart. On Friday I saw another reminder that Aunty is always with me. Wherever I go my Angel continues to capture my heart with signs of hers.

4 comments:

brianamet said...

You are the perfect example of faith!

Reflections and Travels with Ronaldo said...

Never lose that 'savoir vivre!'

carroll said...

Great advice!! Today is a perfect day to get out and be thankful for the beauty of nature. thanks for reminding us!

MinistryOfScience said...

Evidence of Aunty is everywhere if you look closely enough.

Post a Comment