Wednesday, December 18, 2013

TURNING FRIENDS INTO ELVES....

WITH "ELF"
 
I have soooooooooooooooooo much Christmas Spirit
that my friends say it's contagious
and they are turning into Elves!
 
Some are donning antlers and halos
 
check out the shoes

I start the day with Ho Ho Joe Coffee. I add some Santa Claus Tea later and serve with Sugar Plums while listening to a thousand Christmas Carols. "Elf" had his syrup and I have mine. Christmas time is magical. And, like one of my dear friends says" "It's the time of the year when we all act like you."  I think she means happy, a bit giddy, and occasionally over-the-top!

Where did I get such deep delight in the season...Well, here she is with Santa. Aunty adored and understood the full meaning and the holiness of Christmas. She simply spread JOY! And, as part of her legacy she leaves me with such a wonderful and indomitable Christmas Spirit.
Aunty's heart was the heart of
Christmas personified. You could even say she glows!

Even their heads are pinging
 
Keep reading Ageless with Aunty and You might find yourself an Elf too! So, don't be alarmed if your shoes start to curl up.
 

4 comments:

brianamet said...

I don't think anyone could love anyone any more than you love Aunty. All the best of the season to you and yours! Merry Christmas, Darling!

Michael said...

I see you got the Christmas spirit in you and literally with you. I think the movie Elf is my # 5 best Cmas movie of all time.
I see you are surrounded with lots of Cmas friends. For those who have not seen it, you will be totally be entertained and happy.

Renee Gold said...

Thank you so much for the comments. I get many people sending me comments via email BUT this is extra special. I appreciate the effort. You help me keep the blog (and Aunty's Miraculous) Spirit
ALIVE!

Anonymous said...

Where do you go to find Elf? You have found the real Elf and made some friends into Elfs. It's like a lot of fun where ever you go to spread the Christmas spirit. You make Christmas a joyous occasion to celebrate, even aunty was in on the act.

Post a Comment