Thursday, January 23, 2014

I JUST CALLED TO SAY I LOVE YOU...


Dear Friends…
 Just when I tell myself I won’t keep talking about Aunty…stuff like this happens. And so I simply must keep sharing the Aunty LOVE…. I love you all for graciously accepting this story from my heart to yours via our computer screens.
 
Aunty came to me in a vivid dream last night. TWICE! She woke me with the sound of her voice calling my name. It really was her voice and it was so clear and wonderful that I jumped right up!! Then, a couple of hours later I dreamt crystal clear again that she called me on a big white old fashioned telephone and said. “I love you very much and I miss you so much!” She sounded as always like a perfect angel, and it WAS THE MOST COMFORTING THING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Knowing for sure that she really is watching over me, and really "around" I feel like I can leap tall buildings at a single bound! Refer back to this email when I do the impossible (create staggering success with my secret product that I am developing and that Aunty inspired).
 
That Aunty love just keeps right on going…..For the thousandth time since she passed…this morning when I made coffee (her favorite drink ever) my water that spilled out as I poured into the cup was yet again in the form of a heart! Apparently she really does miss me and wants to remind me and all of us that she is still here.
Love Appears in All Shapes and Sizes 
(Aunty had the most endearing and selfless way of naturally tilting
her head a bit. now you can do that to see this little water drop heart)
 
So, this is to remind you all that LOVE LIVES AND NEVER EVER EVER DIES. And when we believe and keep our hearts and minds open miracles do happen. And  I have yet to tell the miraculous Aunty story that happened recently on the eve of the two year anniversary of her passing.  A few of you have asked me about it. I promise to share that soon. But, what happened recently regarding a lost item of Aunty’s will  further validate what I express here. Love, Life, and the Hereafter, Its all one big continuous miracle…alive moment by moment and never ending. Close your eyes and feel the LOVE! And if you smile and open your arms it will keep right on flowing into and around you. You can leap tall buildings too!
 Keeping things warm and wonderful here at Ageless with Aunty! Don’t ever go away….
Eternally...
Renee & Saint Aunty-in-spirit
 

5 comments:

Renee Gold said...

By the way, did I mention that one of aunty's very favorite songs was I just called to say I love you! this is just so sweet and makes me so happy! thank you all for reading!

Reflections and Travels with Ronaldo said...

so true ... love never dies!

Michael said...

What a touching story!!! I know that I have read previous posts about hearts appearing for you as a sign of angel aunty. That's wonderful. I believe you as I too had my own signs for significant events in my life. People only dream of such love and those miraculous signs as seen in the movies. Thanks for sharing your very personal life on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow, love is ageless!!! Especially on this blog as aunty is still showing her agelessness by still appearing on the blog as signs in the shape of a heart for you. I suppose angel aunty does not want us to forget her. She is still making appearances on the blog.

brianamet said...

Your incredible view of life NEVER ceases to astound me!

Post a Comment