Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?

An Angel Among Us...
 
In honor of the three year anniversary of Aunty’s passing into heaven…November 18th 2011 at six-forty-eight p.m.
Today I am going to carry on EXACTLY LIKE AUNTY did every single day of her life. I will smile all day long. Even my heart and liver will be radiant. I will tell everyone I love them. I will perform countless acts of kindness without expecting anything in return. I will say with conviction and genuine sincerity that everything is “wonderful. “I will fully appreciate the trees, the birds, and everything around me. I will say thank you to everyone for everything; including the people letting me pat their dog, a car allowing me to pass on the road, the bagger at the supermarket, and the people picking up the trash. I will forgive everyone for everything, no matter what!  
Every day is Christmas
when you have the Aunty spirit!
 
I will put on lipstick just to get the mail at my door. I will have ten cups of coffee and enjoy every one. I will relish every moment spent with my family. AT the end of the day if I am not too tired I will call my sister, or my dear friend Gracie and invite her over for a game of bridge.
Aunty and Gracie
Before I fall asleep I will say my prayers. I will lovingly remember every family member who has passed and call it a “wonderful” day. I will look forward to giving my heart to the world and aid anyone who needs me. I will rest soundly in the light and comfort of GOD. Amen.
(this picture looks like little girl Aunty)
 
I sure hope the readers of Ageless with Aunty will join me in an Aunty-like day. Collectively we can literally raise the vibrations of the planet even just a little bit! Living life with grace, compassion, and humility creates "a happy life" (the  ten cups of coffee are optional).
~
Dear Aunty, miraculously I love you more and more each day. We are connected eternally. And, I will love you forever and a day. I find comfort in the signs and love you send from above. I will honor and cherish your memory and spirit for “ever and ever and ever!” And, as promised, someday I will meet you in heaven.  Until then, I will be happy and productive and inspired, with a heart full of gratitude and love, in large part because of YOU. Uncle D too! Thank you.
with Aunty and Uncle D
on their 50th Wedding Anniversary
 

6 comments:

brianamet said...

I'm here to share in your GOOD VIBRATIONS!

Trisha said...

Thank you for keeping Aunty.s legacy of love, acceptance and gratitude alive and well in our physical world! I am totally inspired to share love and gratitude to those I randomly meet just from your beautiful descriptions of the way Aunty was truly "Ageless". Please do not ever stop creating this magic called "Ageless with Aunty"!

Unknown said...

Dear Renee, your post about Aunty today is just magnificent. Just your words alone in the post will raise the vibrations of this Earthly world. Many blessings, Peggy

Michael said...

I am so touched and moved by your faithful and undying love for angel aunty, all of her loving memories, giving you a true role model of a person/parent/aunty, the people who loved and cherish her, the legacy of her goodness and kindness, how she inspired this amazing blog, and how she continues to motivate and exude all the beautiful virtues in you, is beyond words and awe. It is so precious that my eyes feel watery. Thank you for sharing your heart! We love you, your faithful readers.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure which is better having the Christmas Spirit or the Aunty Spirit? I think the Christmas may fade with time but the Aunty Spirit lasts a lifetime!!!

Renee Gold said...

I am gushing with love and pride! Dear Readers, your comments are heartwarming.
I can honestly feel Aunty smiling and reaching out from the heavens with appreciation and joy!. We love you! thank you for reading Ageless with Aunty!

Post a Comment