I'll Have What He's Having...
My friend, author Roland Merullo, has a new book coming out TODAY. It’s called Dinner with Buddha. This is a highly anticipated book, especially with the success of Breakfast with Buddha, and Lunch with Buddha! RM (as I like to call him) has other best-selling books like Revere in Those Days, A Little Love Story, American Savior and many more. He’s published twelve novels and four non-fiction.
Praise for Dinner with Buddha
We, like Otto, find our cynicism worn away by Rinpoche’s gentle instruction in the simple but terribly difficult art of letting go, living each moment to the fullest, seeing the sacred in the everyday . . . This brave, meditative author has carved a unique niche in American literature.” —Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Mr. Merullo's New England book tour will include the following:
* June 5th, 7 p.m. Friday, Porter Square Books, Cambridge, MA
* June 11th, 7 p.m. Thursday, Water Street Books, Exeter, NH
* June 14th, 1 p.m. Sunday, Tatnuck Booksellers, Westborough, MA (note the afternoon time for this event)
* June 15th, 7 p.m. Monday, Wilton Library, Wilton, CT
* June 18th, 7 p.m. Thursday, Market Block Books, Troy, NY
* July 20th, 7:30 p.m. Monday, Wilmington Library, Wilmington, MA
* July 22nd - 7 p.m. Wednesday, Rockport Library, Rockport, MA
I highly recommend stopping by to see him and buying some of his works. He’s a terrific human being and wonderful writer. I hope to see you there.
And, don’t forget to ask him to sign your copies for you, and any gift books you may purchase.
Summer is here it’s time to READ! www.rolandmerullo.com