Tuesday, November 24, 2020

GIVING THANKS IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH

 


There IS always something to be grateful for.

 

The more you count your blessings the more blessings God gives you to count.

 

Being grateful is the main ingredient to being happier.


Every day is Thanksgiving really.

 

Happy Thanksgiving and I am grateful that you are (still) reading Ageless with Aunty!

 

Angel Aunty thanks you too….


I am so thankful that Aunty's spirit is alive and well and watching over me always and forever....

She has so much love she's watching over all of us! So don't worry...something beautiful is on our horizon.

And, I am deeply grateful that my precious mother is still alive and I will see her (from a distance) on Thanksgiving! Like Aunty, she's a holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment