Monday, June 21, 2010

HAPPY SEASHELLS, SANDALS, AND SHORE-LINES...

Summer CakeJ

Happy Summer….
Surf’s up
Hang five, or is it ten?
Any way you look at it, this is the perfect time of year to be Ageless~

And now that summer is officially here, and my friend Helen Sunshine just told me it’s the happiest day of the year…this blog is on vacation. Well, not really. I am just considering entering the contest that Oprah’s network is running. They have something called Your Own Show. My understanding is, it is going to be a reality TV show about having your own show, and ultimately someone does. Since several people have called  encouraging me to try out, I am looking into putting a video together this week. The deadline is Friday, so there is a lot to do. I promise to keep you posted.

I realize I have a better chance of becoming president of the United States than having even a cup of tea with Oprah, but, let’s just say I am doing it for Aunty.

Check back later this week….this is only the first day of summer….there is much more to come.

By the way, at a family gathering recently, from a distance someone thought I was my teenage niece. Okay, maybe they don’t have the best vision, but, regardless, looks like this blog is working~ 
Keep up and you'll be kept up tooJ!

2 comments:

Vicki Rocho said...

mmmmm...I'll take a piece of that cake, please.

whatever.. said...

Renee for President! I like it.
Sarah Palin watch out...

Post a Comment