Monday, July 12, 2010

THE ARTIST CURRENTLY KNOWN AS ROBERT HUNT...

Ageless Artist and Art Lovers

Everything about art is ageless. Mona Lisa still looks the same after five hundred and seven years. Whistler’s Mother hasn’t aged a bit since 1871, 139 years ago! Although this might have something to do with Mother literally hanging out in Paris at the Musee d’Orsay. How can one ever get old surrounded by masterpieces by Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, CĂ©zanne, Seurat, Gauguin and Van Gogh.


Creative people also have a certain vibe that keeps them young. I recall my years at the Boston Conservatory of Music where I studied dance. The instructors were not young…but, they were ageless.

Hanging out with creative types is exciting. My friend, the talented and highly creative Robert Hunt, is an ace photographer. At his last show I was truly in awe over his work… and I wasn’t the only one. Everyone was raving. Here is just a glimpse of his some of his work. I can honestly say his entire collection is pretty incredible.

To get a better view you can go to his website http://www.roberthuntphotography.com/

You can also email him directly for listings of future shows…

Contact email - Rhuntphotography@cs.com
Bob also works with another impressive photographer, Sharon Devereux.


Ageless Tip of The Week: hang out with artists, or visit museums more frequently…summer is a great time to preserve our youth~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an artist and it seems that I gravitate towards other artists. Now if I can just start painting again, I'll be happy.

Post a Comment