Thursday, October 21, 2010

MY RED CARPET MOMENT!

I could not make this stuff up.

With all the talk of the stars aligning for me, and faking it till I make it...
next thing I knew, I was standing on a red carpet. 

The event coordinators had just finished rolling out the royal treatment when I showed up (at a fundraiser for the Ellie Fund). Something tells me there has to be a book deal in my future ! My friend Candy here agrees.

Keep Believing....and consider supporting the Ellie Fund http://www.elliefund.org/
Aunty, and several of my friends, are breast cancer survivors. The Ellie Fund is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that improves the health and welfare of women and families undergoing treatment for breast cancer. Helping others is a sure way to stay ageless. This is something I know for sure.

AGELESS TIP of the WEEK
~ Take vitamin D3...experts say it prevents breast cancer~

No comments:

Post a Comment