Thursday, October 7, 2010

BEFORE YOU HEAR IT FROM OPRAH...


Look what I found at the Blue Ginger...


One of my favorite parts of Oprah’s magazine is The List. This is where her editors rave about their new finds. They blurb about everything from exotic perfumes and candles, to water bottles and soybean crayons.

Well, I have discovered a couple of great products on my own that are so fabulous I just could not wait to tell my readers.

A lot of us are familiar with the slogan for Dunkin Dounuts… It’s Worth the Trip. What about a coffee that will make you trip?! That’s right, I found it. My favorite celebrity chef, the world renowned, Ming Tsai, has teamed up with Rao’s Coffee and created Ming Tsai’s Maitake Coffee…for health. This is as fine a coffee as you can get, with the added ingredients of Maitake Mushrooms! The Maitke is incredibly healthy. They lower your blood pressure, and because they are rich in Beta-Glucan your immune system is stimulated. I could go on and on…

The result is a truly outstanding and healthy brew! I am drinking some now. The high levels of alkalinity of the mushrooms bring out the inherent sweetness of the coffee. I feel like I could write forever. This longevity essence is the perfect complement to a blog called Ageless with Aunty! And, since Aunty is the world’s biggest coffee lover, maybe we can talk Ming into changing the name of this invigorating concoction to Ageless Aunty’s 101. Because, Aunty will live to 101 if she keeps drinking. And, she would drink ten cups a day if I wasn’t looking.
Aunty and her coffee

Ming also sells his extraordinary tea….Blue Ginger Lychee Tea. Along with Hediard, this is the finest tea I have ever had. You don’t need sugar, and it’s perfectly blended for the most enjoyable cup, hot or iced! Between the subtle spicy heat of the ginger playing off the fragrant lychee…sipping has never been so sublime. Take it from me. My friends don’t call me Miss Pekoe for nothing. Or see for yourself. Go to http://www.ming.com/

A side note: Ming Tsai has recently cooked for Oprah. I hear she was delighted with his talent in the kitchen. Something tells me she’ll be writing about him soon…

~As Ming says…Peace & Good Eating~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tea sounds yummy! Do they sell it by the box in the restaurant?

Renee Gold said...

Yes, you can get this amazing blend right at the store. it's pricey, but a real treat! I love it this time of year.... Sip-itty-do-dah~
tell them you read about it on Renee's blog.....

And, thanks for the comments

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee- I entered my son into a Casting Call/Contest. Can you vote for him (daily)? I would really appreciate it! We need to win that GapKid Giftcard! (you can read more about it on my blog) http://www.gapcastingcall.com/GapCastingCall/EntryDetail.html?id=403723

Post a Comment