Monday, December 20, 2010

MERRY AND BRIGHT....


Can you imagine the time it takes to decorate this home? I've become friendly with the couple that own it, and they tell me they start in September. They repeat this labor of love every year. The traffic jam out front causes its own scene. But, it's worth the effort. I feel pure joy when I pull up. When I saw this brilliance for the first time, I was so awestruck, I pulled right up on their driveway!  It was as if the house was calling me. And, if you think I get excited, you should see the expression on the children's faces when they see it.

If you haven't done so already, brew up some Christmas tea, grab your favorite holiday music, and take a drive. Many neighborhoods have at least some decorated houses. You'll feel like a kid again. It's just one more way to stay ageless and enjoy the holidays.

                                        Stopping by Holiday House in Medfield, Massachusetts

Do you have any holiday traditions that you enjoy?

There is still time to order Christmas Tea. Upton Tea has the best (a blend of black tea with cinnamon, cloves, vanilla and cardamom. Decorated with orange peel, rose petals and almond pieces). It's Enchantment in a cup.
 http://www.uptontea.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment