Monday, February 4, 2013

MY BLUE VALENTINE...

MING and I 


My favorite restaurant ever is The Blue Ginger (located in a really nice suburb of Boston). Everything about this establishment is first-class and spectacular! Whenever anyone offers to treat me to lunch or dinner I always choose Blue Ginger.

On several occasions I have been lucky enough to talk with the famous owner/chef Ming Tsai. Here I am after he just signed his new book…Simply Ming in Your Kitchen. He also has a TV show called Simply Ming. Right after the picture was taken I handed him my card and asked him to check out my blog. Remember, we must always be confident. Besides, what I have brewing up my sleeves could make me an international star too. So you must stay tuned. Maybe next year a prize in my comment contest could be a meal made by MingIn the meantime…

It's obvious why Ming cooks for some of the world’s most illustrious people and his ten year plus restaurant is as popular as ever. He is an award winning master chef. Ming’s signature Butter Fish and Black Pepper Lobster (shown below) are two of the best items on a restaurant menu period.
pictures from ming.com

If you have any special occasion coming up, or will be in the Boston area you must go to experience the Blue Ginger. The ever gracious and handsome Ming Tsai is often there to say hello and make sure everything is perfect. And I do mean perfect!
The latest recipe on his site is Maitake-chicken-hot-and-sour-soup. It looks sensational. See for yourself.
To find out more about the Blue Ginger Story go to BLUE GINGER

I gush so much about Blue Ginger right down to their outstanding mushroom coffee (which I have featured here before). My friends keep saying Ming should put a picture of me on his site. I'd love to sit there all day enjoying every impeccable entree during an eight hour photo shoot. Wouldn't you?

Due to popular demand Ming is about to open a new restaurant right in Boston called the Blue Dragon. I can't wait. Will someone forward this post to him? I would love to be invited to the grand opening. See you there….

Ming’s delectable offerings are healthy, superbly delicious, and, the coffee, the mushrooms, and the Feng Shui setting alone will help keep you Ageless. It’s for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND NOW….I would like to announce the winner of this month's comment contest. After putting all the names of those who were kind enough to leave comments this month, I picked one lucky name out of my big furry hat (you can see the pom poms in the picture above). The winner is a big fan of Ageless named Michael. He has left many appreciated comments. He will receive a ten dollar gift certificate to Amazon!
If you take a moment to leave a comment maybe you will win in February!

3 comments:

brianamet said...

Will keep my eyes open for the Blue Dragon..I think it would be a special event if we could have dinner there!

Michael said...

Yippie!!! I can't believe I won. As an avid reader, I thank you for sharing all of your stories and posts. Can I trade in my $10 Amazon gift certificate for a Blue Ginger certificate? I suppose I could only get a bowl of rice with that. I got to check out Blue Dragon one day.

Nawang P Phuntsho said...

Seems like a nice place. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Post a Comment