Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'LL TAKE NANTUCKET...

And You Might Ask Yourself How Did I Get Here
 
When I say "I'll take Nantucket," I actually did! The pass I am wearing around my neck,
and spot where this picture was taken prove it. You'll never guess whose house this is?!
 
This photo was taken at a posh and private after party for the Nantucket Film Festival. And, I simply had to be there...
 
I promise to share it all with you...after all it is all for you!
We are in this together. So, please come back tomorrow for all the fabulous details of what it's like inside a well-established and well-run film festival. And in this case....on a "faraway" island with parties galore!
 
Who Loves You Nantucket?
Girl About Town...

3 comments:

brianamet said...

I'll be back!

Michael said...

Looks like this must have been a great event on a luxurious island. You know how to find the best after parties. Whose is it?

MinistryOfScience said...

Its better than the Vineyard.

Post a Comment