Friday, July 4, 2014

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE....


I am so proud to be an American and I get great joy and pride  holding our flag. Here I am on July 4th, 2007. As many of you know I got enormous joy and pride all my time with Aunty (pictured here). She was my Fourth of July, my Christmas and my New Year too. These days carrying on in her honor I still celebrate (hopefully with style) and will always be honored and humble to be an American...exactly like Aunty was. One of my many fond memories of her (and her sister, my Nana Ruth) is how they particularly loved to sing and pronounce every patriotic word of the Star Spangled Banner and America the Beautiful!

A look at some of my past Independence Days....

With my Sisters
Wearing the Red, White, and Blue forever
 
Even in High School

We want you to celebrate too!

And always with someone you love...


2 comments:

Michael said...

Wow, looks like you always like to celebrate Independence Day through the generations from kids to teens to adulthood to auntyhood- nothing changed. That is agelessness in true form and action!!! You still have that ageless glow!

Anonymous said...

It seems like family are always there in your celebrations. That's cute to see you taking your younger sisters to a July 4th party. You are always dressed for the party, even now!

Post a Comment