Saturday, February 14, 2015

RAISE YOUR CUP...

 
 I got Aunty a cup of coffee today.

I was walking in the snow with a delicious cup of hot coffee, and, I heard her say from heaven…

“I would love a cup of coffee.” So, I raised my cup to her, and smiled, and said "This is for you Aunty. I love you forever and ever and ever. AMEN!"
 
As I looked up to the sky I sensed her delight. I felt like each little snowflake falling
on my face
was a kiss from my precious Aunty...
 
Completely over joyed and loved....
with the snow, the aroma, the memories,
and the steam from my coffee connecting us...

Happy Valentine's Day Aunty!
Happy Valentine's Day World!
 
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
~TODAY AND ALWAYS~

4 comments:

Reflections and Travels with Ronaldo said...

Tres bonne St. Valentin...
plein d'amouuuuuuuuuur...

brianamet said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Re!

pam said...

Oh happy day xoxo

Unknown said...

What a beautiful tribute to Aunty, the purest expression of love. She just may be blanketing us with her love in all this snowfall!

Post a Comment