Monday, October 12, 2015

DEAR RENEE!


Dear Renee…

You have worked so hard on your product development and I know your name is in the word ENTREPRENEUR so,  I AM glad to announce that I am writing you a check for $100,000 so you can bring your product to life and sell it around the world. I wholeheartedly believe in your message. I have even read all your old blog posts and I must say, I love the connection to your late Aunty. Looks to me like you have an angel on your shoulder as you reach for the stars. Your product and its empowering message will make a lot of people happy. I am so glad I ran into you at Ernie Boch’s party (he’s very cool isn’t he) otherwise I may not have had this wonderful opportunity to invest in someone as creative as you. I know you’ve got a First Class and Spectacular Brand Brewing. Thanks Ernie! By the way, I am thinking of asking him to be my running mate. Many say he’s as popular as I am!
at Ernie Boch's Bash
 
I will have my secretary send out the check today. And, next time I am in Boston I would love to see how your product is coming along. I am sure before you know it you will be featured in Specialty  boutiques, Barney’s, Neiman’s, Yoga Studios, and select catalogs. Make sure you have enough inventory so I can feature your item in select Trump Properties too. This is surely the NEXT “IT” item! Quite frankly, I think it’s the best darn product I have ever seen! I may end up buying every one myself if Oprah doesn't beat me to it. This will be Oprah’s favorite THING EVER! And, I am so sure of it I would be willing to bet a cool billion...

And, last but not least, when your product sells out as I am sure it will, just give me a call and I will send you the cash for more inventory. A hundred thousand dollars is like one buck to me. Or should I say six figures are like ten cents. Either way, I believe in you kid!  You are the hardest working, visionary entrepreneur I have ever met! And, thanks to me, you’ll be bootstrapping and struggling no more. You’ll be tap dancing your way to fame and fortune. Your true destiny! Just don’t forget to give back..

                                                               The Donald

 Thanks Donald, I won’t…..I am working hard, keeping the vision, and following my dream...I plan to uplift, empower and inspire as many people as I can!

This is not a real letter. I do apologize to those of you who may have thought so. It appears TRUE because I clearly visualize someone like Mr. Trump (some smart Angel Investor) coming forward any day now after seeing the Staggering Potential in the Brand I have brewing. However, I did run into Mr. Trump at Ernie's grand party over the summer. And everything about my product is true!

2 comments:

brianamet said...

Gee...it almost sounds like him.

Michael said...

Wow!!! What a great letter by the one and only, Renee aka, the Donald. It sounded so real and encouraging for a new entrepRENEEneur. I wish you the success and financial backing you need. I wish I had the $100,000 to get your product(s) off the ground. Here's to you kid.... best of luck and my prayers are with you.

Post a Comment