Friday, January 1, 2010

FIND YOUR GURU...

Ageless Aunty

When the student is ready the teacher will appear. This powerful statement should bring you some peace. When you are ready to bring your life up a notch…and take the high road instead of the easy way out…pay close attention, your teacher is near.

Everything is set up for our benefit. We can trust this and should be able to find our wise guides without too much effort.

At the top of my (living) guru list is my Ageless Aunty. She is an extraordinary woman and the best teacher anyone could ask for. She not only inspired this blog, but everyday she teaches me what is most important in life, and that is helping others. Ever since I can remember, I have watched her give her constant and unchanging love to an entire family. She does not keep score ever, under any circumstance, even when I felt she should. My great Aunt transcends everything, and continues to rise to human greatness with her selfless humility. All this goodness keeps her radiant and ageless.

This remarkable woman is all I hope to be, and the best part of who I am. She is pure spirit. What a gift to live with her and be in her presence daily. Aunty is so happy, that by looking at her, other people become happy. The more I emulate and care for her, the more ageless I become.

If you haven’t found your guru yet, you can follow Ageless Aunty. Just hit the follow button on our blog. There is much we can learn from someone like Aunty. She lives to give. You may even have some laughs along the way…Ageless Aunty is always laughing at something, while teaching you everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment