Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ALL PRAISE TO ST. PATRICK...

Happy St. Patrick’s Day…


Not many people know I have a deep longing to go to Ireland…so; I am celebrating this day by first, going to my local bakery for a Green Bagel. Then after I put in a hard day’s work for two (remember, with Aunty’s dementia, I often have to think and do for two) I will sit down to watch Rick Steve’s DVD of Ireland. Throughout the day, I’ll be sipping Irish Breakfast tea, feasting on Irish Soda Bread, and listening to Van Morrison sing.

The only way this day could be any better, is if I were doing all this by the Lakes of Killarney in County Kerry, with my sister Lauren, who has an affinity for all things Irish.

And, to my charitable Ageless Readers please consider making a donation of green to the Japan Relief Fund (http://www.redcross.org/) or text REDCROSS to 90999. 

No comments:

Post a Comment