Saturday, January 15, 2011

LET IT SNOW...

Day after recent snow storm

In my world, it gets prettier each day after the snowfall. As I was saying in my last post...I can't get enough snow. Something deep inside me simply connects with this gift of nature.

 I have to ask myself how lucky am I, that this is the view from my office window. Today, this is what I see when I write. A scene like this can't help but inspire. No wonder I love the snow...I could have a bestseller brewing if this weather continues.

A friend chimed in that God was good. "You may not have traveled much in the last five years Renee, with so much responsibility of taking care of your Aunty, on such a limited budget. But, this is one little way of expanding your horizon." She's right. Surroundings like this do make me feel unlimited. Somehow, I am able to make it more of a sleigh ride through difficult circumstances every day, rather than a hike through challenging terrain.

No matter where you live, what you are going through, or what's outside your window...I wanted to share my view with you.

Thanks for tuning in.....

2 comments:

Helen said...

Absolutely beautiful Renee....A gift from up above.

Thank you for sharing!

Helen

MinistryOfScience said...

Nice post Renee. Snow is "deep" . .

Post a Comment