Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY LOVE DAY....



HERE IS A SPECIAL VALENTINE I RECIEVED FROM A FRIEND THIS MORNING.... I SHARE WITH MY READERS ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY WE CELEBRATE LOVE....
 
Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone----  this is my message to the universe from my footprints I left in the snow.  I was walking on the path behind my home after a snow storm.  I decided to leave a message for the next person coming along.  It is not completely symmetrical or balanced, but neither is life .  Each day I try to hold love in my heart for a few minutes of meditation.  This was my walking meditation and you should try it … it is fun and lets you connect with nature.  I also made a peace sign.  It seems my friends all over the USA have a little snow right now !  shalom~ Lisa Baye K


Continuing to spread the love...another friend has a stunning website called love's freeway.        www.lovesfreeway.com
 She sent this lovely Valentine...
 
 
I say:
Love is in the air
Always Was
and Always Will Be
 

please celebrate love today and every day....
thank you to whoever sent this to me

2 comments:

brianamet said...

Between Valentines and the Beatles 50th anniversary, it's quite evident LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED!!!

Michael said...

Love is in the air!!! So let us breathe and satiate ourselves with the essence of love. Love will penetrate our cells and blood and we will become vessel of love. This blog is a great example of Love!!!

Post a Comment