Wednesday, January 15, 2014

FUNNY THING ABOUT PARIS....


Before I tell you the funny thing about Paris let me excitedly share with you some of my favorite places there.
 
First off, The Royal Monceau Hotel. Absolutely one of the very best Hotels.  This is a palace and simply exquisite.
Can you imagine a place so Divine?! So comfortable and inviting…I can fall asleep just looking at the picture of the heavenly bedroom.
***********
Salon Suite Royal
If you feel like celebrating with a fancy cocktail you must try The Experimental Cocktail Bar. On the menu….fabulous and inventive mixes like Tommy’s Margarita Especial, an insane 100% agave tequila Arette mix with lime juice and organic agave honey, infused with Bourbon vanilla and cloves. Or perhaps the Bee’s Kiss, a balance between the Jamaican rum Appleton VX, cream, organic floral honey and crushed Indonesian pepper. I’m buzzing just from the sound of it!
Bon Soir 
The Newly opened Buddha Bar Hotel is spectacular…see for yourself
 
And I can’t tell you how many people I have referred to one of the best kept secrets …The Rose Bakery Tea Room. Oh la la is a must! By all accounts they have the finest organic health food in Paris.
I See
So now, drum roll please….the funny thing about Paris if you can believe it is: I HAVE NEVER BEEN! I just make it a point to know everything about it. And, as you can see, I am creating my personal Paris vision board. In some way I can feel it bringing me closer and closer every day. I can almost taste those croissants; I see C’s (Chanel) and feel April in the air.
I will get there yet. And when I do, I know exactly where I will go. There is something to be said for positive thinking &visualization. It’s the first step in getting to where you really want to GO!
Bon Voyage….to all you travelers and followers of Ageless.
P.S. for those of you like me who are slowly gearing up to hopefully one day soon start packing for The City of Light...there are Woody Allen's Films Midnight in Paris and Everyone Says I Love You. Like the city they are filmed in they are utterly charming...

3 comments:

Renee Gold said...

A friend just sent this to me and I had to post it!
When I was in my 30's, my producer boyfriend and I checked in to the Carlton Hotel in Cannes and this resembles the suite we had. It was amazing. I had a stylist chooses wardrobe in LA for the trip and my hair and makeup was done for every affair. I enjoyed playing Cinderella. Somehow with my current life, I am still playing Cinderella, before the fairy Godmother zaps her.

Michael said...

Well, I have been there and it is an amazing city. Everything was exquisite, grand, tasty food, and full of excitement. However, it is an expensive city. You will enjoy Paris immensely. I am not sure if I can afford those expensive places that you mentioned the next time I visit. The Eifil Tower at night is a must see- the lights are spectacular!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how do you find such cozy info about these high end and interesting places, especially when you have not been there? I think this is not the first time too as you may have mentioned such interesting and fun info before in other posts. You surely do entertain and inform us about cozy things that we do not really know or are aware of. You continually surprise us or me. Keep it coming as I broaden my horizons in this blog.

Post a Comment