Monday, November 8, 2010

THAT GIRL...

a girl with a view

Just like Marlo Thomas in the TV series That Girl, this girl is seeking fame and fortune in New York!  After only one day, I already have much to blog about, including, how I met a very famous actor in the elevator of a swanky hotel...

Enjoy the week. I will be back Monday to tell all.

In the mean time, Oprah's Spirit Newsletter sent out an email today about how to Live Agelessly~
Her experts share a lot of what has already been said here. So, while I am away you can scroll around the blog for some sure ways to keep young & happy. Here at Ageless with Aunty, we stay upbeat, even in down times.

Happy living, transforming, and evolving...

Can I ask what you love most about New York?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The theater! The food!

And seeing you in it!

pam said...

reminds me of the movie "Room With a View". Hope you had a grand time!

Renee Gold said...

I would need another blog to say all i love about New York! There's so much to do...

Post a Comment