Tuesday, November 30, 2010

RUBY SLIPPERS CIRCA 2010


I found the perfect pair of shoes to go with all the good energy showing up in my life these days.


What do you think? I just love them! They are modern day Ruby/Glass Slippers. They remind me of moonbeams, wizards, and fairy tales. They will light the way! One could certainly walk to fame and discover new frontiers in these. I bet Oprah has a pair in multi-colored diamonds.

Now, if I could only afford them. Something tells me they might be a Louboutin or Giuseppe Zanotti. These distinctive, silver showstoppers are now appearing in the lobby of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Boston, locked in a glass case. Let’s guess the price (without looking). I will post the answer as soon as I find out.

I will add these intergalactic go-go boots to my Christmas wish list. What’s on yours…



No comments:

Post a Comment