Monday, September 3, 2012

LUNCH WITH BUDDHA...

My dear friend Roland Merullo has a new book coming out called Lunch with Buddha. I love the title. And, since his Novel Breakfast with Buddha is still so popular, I know this sequel will be too. Here at Ageless I like to encourage actions that make the world a better place and lighten our hearts and minds. If you scroll around you’ll see me, and my late Aunty truly getting the most out of life! We walk, skip, and jump our talk....while hopefully uplifting and inspiring others. I hope it’s contagious.

In keeping up with the high-spiritedness of this blog, and in the spirit of true camaraderie I ask all of my readers to support my friend, author Roland Merullo in his efforts to make his upcoming Lunch with Buddha a smash hit! By helping someone else we are helping ourselves. In true Buddha nature…. The good karma and intentions we give to others always comes back to us.

Please click the links below:




AND PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO GIVE ROLAND a kind thumbs up ON FACEBOOK.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment