Thursday, March 31, 2011

WAKE UP! ARTIST

Tonia Pinheiro far right, and her drummer, Ukumbwa Sauti, far left

We all have a gift. Some of my readers are writers, painters, parents, priests, and Tai Chi masters. Have you found your gift, and are you serving others with it?


My friend, Tonia Pinheiro, heals, enchants, entertains, and makes the world a better place. I dare say she even works small miracles. In my case she somehow orchestrated a powerful energy shift and it opened up my life in a whole new way. It was in her presence that I met an extraordinary person who would become my Totoro. I apologize that I am not able to elaborate any more right now, because I will be expanding on that in one of my books. But, Totoro is a reference to one of my favorite films of all time. I will be blogging about it in the next post.

Tonia calls herself a Wake Up! Artist. She uses phrases like banquet of music, sanctuary of expression, sound bath, nectar for the soul, and cosmic cabaret. I don’t know about you, but, in an often unsettling world, those words alone bring comfort.

When I go to see her it’s like going back in time. I feel like I am seeing an ancient warrior, or a wise medicine woman. I have never been in a real Indian teepee, but, being near Tonia conjures up that image. I feel at peace just writing about her now.

If you attend one of her events, you’ll sing, dance, chant, sit quietly, and may even be healed. At the end she holds an enormous healing glass bowl over each willing individual. When she taps it a reverberating sound falls over you. The sound goes right to your core. On the other hand, it’s like an out of body experience. It’s mystical.

Tonia are you in there?

I realize an encounter as freeing, and as uncommon as this, may not be for everyone. But, if you want to enhance your journey, widen your path, or give your inner child a safe place to play, go spend a little time with Miss Pinheiro. And, speaking of time, get rid of your alarm clocks. Tonia will wake you!

To connect with Tonia, go to www.wakeupworks.org






2 comments:

pam said...

keep up the uplifting thoughts and suggestions. Thanks

Yu Allen said...

Buy affordable organic tea online
http://www.naturalpuerh.com/product-category/organic-puerh/

Discover our new selection of loose leaf organic puerh teas online at a very reasonable price. Our products are fully reliable, affordable daily for freshness.
Buy with confidence now.

Post a Comment