Thursday, June 24, 2010

EARTH TO OPRAH...

Not so Fast...

Since I have always been told I am one in a million, I didn't think it would be so hard to be, let's say, one in a billion. I say that because apparently when Oprah decides to produce a reality TV show, about having your own show.... well, half the world wants a chance to try out. Needless to say, since my last post a few days ago, I have been tyring to find someone to shoot my video audtion, edit the video, and upload the clip. I am still not there yet...

Well, I shot the footage, and now I am trying to upload it . This is not easy when half the population is doing the same thing at the same time. There is no air-conditioning in my office where my computer is, and I am sweating. But, since my show is about always looking up, the good news is I probably have lost those ten pounds that TV will add! So, I am already on the right track. I'll stay seated at the computer trying to get past all the technical difficulties and the rules and regulations of the contest. The questionaire is so long that Aunty will be 87 by time I complete answering the questions. They want to know everything.

This is not easy! This is Oprah Winfrey we are talking about. So, be patient. As soon as we have the video uploaded on her site, I will tell everyone I know, and hopefully you will tell everyone you know, and maybe I will have a chance to host my own show... with Ageless Aunty as my Co-Host.

I have lots of great ideas already. And, Aunty really wants to go to Hollywood~
More so than ever.....Stay Tuned. Blue Skies ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment