Friday, May 21, 2010

FABULOUS FACEBOOK...

~Friends~

I am so excited that my blog is aligned with Facebook…

We both represent Agelessness. When I am not telling you all about how I met Prince Albert, or posed as a Rock Star in Vermont, I write about ways to bring more fun into your life. And, Facebook helps you to do just that.

To think that in the push of one button, I can be talking to my old teachers, my sister’s ex-boyfriends, my high-school girlfriends, aunty’s old neighbors, and even a few local celebrities. They are all on Facebook. I find this so exciting. You can never have too many friends...

It’s good for my social life too. Already, Aunty and I have been invited to three parties, one reunion, and a beer festival.

The experts continue to tell us that staying connected is a key component to health and well being. Facebook keeps us connected to as many people as we want. I believe you can have up to 5,000 friends! And if you have more then five thousand friends, you can start your own social network, or run for office. And, speaking of the latter our President uses Facebook too.

Stop complaining there is nothing to do, or you have no one to hang out with. Just turn on Facebook and connect with everyone you have ever known, while making new friends too. It’s free, and it is so much fun. And having fun will help you to stay young. Just look at Aunty. One of her many friends took this picture.

Now she wants her own Facebook page too… sharing this blog with me is not enough. At this rate she’ll never get old…

Making friends at 86 is one great way to live…. Thanks Facebook! And thanks to all our friends, from Facebook, and right here at home….

No comments:

Post a Comment