Friday, February 18, 2011

ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE....


On the suggestion of my friend Kittie Howard, from The Block, I have just entered my first blog-fest. This brings other bloggers to my site, and gives me a chance to connect with them. Nicole Ducleroir, of the blog One Signifigant Moment at a Time came up with this clever idea. She's asked us to answer some questions first, and post them on our site. Since we love entertaining our readers, as well as ourselves, we have complied.

Anyone who's watched Inside the Actor's Studio will be familiar with the questionnaire. The shows host, James Lipton, asks it of every celebrity guest at the close of the interview. The questionnaire was originally created by Bernard Pivot, a French journalist, for the cultural series he hosted on French television from 1991-2001, called Bouillon de Culture.

Here goes... I am ready for my close-up.

What is your favorite word? TRANSCEND

What is your least favorite word? HATE

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music, and, just the right partner

What turns you off? ASSUMPTIONS

What is your favorite curse word? Any curse word in Italian!

What sound or noise do you love? VAN MORRISON SINGING

What sound or noise do you hate? LEAF BLOWERS….they SHOULD BE BANNED. Do you agree?

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? ACTING…my mom tells me I am a natural. My second book has a story that might prove her right. It involves a tour bus, various locations in Vermont, and me dressed as a Rock Star.

What profession would you not like to do? DIVORCE LAWYER…that has to be tough…for a million dollars a year, I couldn't do it.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "YOU HAVE A ROOM WITH A VIEW NEXT to UNCLE D, and We're Playing all your favorite songs."
                                                       
                                                    ********************************

Take a few moments and see how you would answer....it's fun. It can also be revealing...

With lots of new people checking out Ageless...your comments are appreciated more than ever.

I will be back soon with a full report on my BIG NIGHT OUT! I took the title of this post to heart....

5 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Love your answers, Renee! Especially #10.

Renee Gold said...

Kittie,
If it were't for you, I wouldnt even have this post! Thanks for your friendship. You are one terrific person and fabulous writer. I can't wait to be one of the first to buy and read your book once it's published.

j.m. neeb said...

You know, I read a lot of answers to these questions, but you are the only one to answer "divorce lawyer." Interesting choice. (I don't think I'd want to be one, either!!)

p.s. Thanks for being my 100th follower! :)

Kittie Howard said...

Thanks, Renee. You're a treasure!

Hey, it's Friday with lots of blog hops. There's one at http://www.nutritionist.reviews that I think you'd enjoy. Have fun!

new york canvas said...

That is so true, great words. Thank you for sharing it!

Post a Comment