Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PRACTICE FEELING FAMOUS...

At a recent Fashion Exhibit, to set the mood, at the entrance they had an enormous photograph of Paparazzi. With lots of glaring lights, you couldn’t help but feel like you were famous. It was as if the Cameras were all clamoring for you! They even had the sound of a cheering crowd for the soundtrack. Or was that my imagination? For a moment, I felt like Britney or Madonna…It was pretty surreal. Then, I got an idea…

I took a picture of the Paparazzi Picture. I had it enlarged, and put it on my desk. Talk about the power of Positive Thinking and Visualization! This is as close as you can get to the real thing. What a great way to practice being famous.

When I stare at all these photographers looking at me, imagining being a world famous author on a book tour, I can’t help but think, this has to be what …Fake it Till you Make It Means! How lucky am I to have walked into this picture…

By the way. I will be happy once I start selling my books period. But, world famous author on a book tour sounds better. And, I am being true to myself. I am no shabby dreamer!

Ageless Tip of the Week>Do Whatever it Takes to Start Creating the Life You Want! And don’t Stop Until You Are Living It!



No comments:

Post a Comment