Friday, March 5, 2010

AND THE AWARD FOR BEST ORIGNAL SCREENPLAY GOES TO...

Renee Gold

I apologize for the repeat picture. I used this one before in the Where There's a Will There's Renee post. However, since it’s Oscar Week, and this is a real Academy Award, I thought it was fitting.

The point I want to make is this…Every time we think a thought, and every time we speak a word, the Universe is responding to us. How we are being matters. If we truly see ourselves reaching our goal, and believe it can be, little by little we live into it. What we see and feel inside will manifest.

As far as my screenwriting and memoir writing goes, I believe this picture is a sign of things to come for me. I see it, feel it, believe it, and can even sense the feeling of walking the Red Carpet. Since I balance these thoughts and beliefs, and visualizations, with lots of hard work, and remain dedicated to a writer’s life, one day I will be recognized for my work. And the words Best Selling Author will precede my name.

Ageless Tip of the Week …Fake it Till You Make It!
And remember, the clearer your dream, the better the Universe can respond. As you sense it, you start to create it.


~And, to follow Aunty and me as we seek Fame, Fortune, and the Foutain of Youth ... You can now subscribe to this blog via emial...it's that simple and it's FREE (because we like you)! Just click to the right.~

No comments:

Post a Comment