Sunday, January 10, 2010

ALL FOR YOU...

Say Cheese

While Ageless Aunty takes her beauty naps, this blog will take a slight detour onto the Yellow Brick Road Connector….There I will entertain you with my zesty quest for everything first-class and spectacular. Part of my yearning for such grand things is my personality. It has simply become the Renee Way to go after anything that may seem impossible to others. I just don’t hear NO. And, like many of you, I am no shabby dreamer. I know I am not the only one to have a taste for Cristal on a Boone’s Farm Budget. We should all get together. I can see us now, we’ll want dinner at the Ritz, seven is fine, but end up at Olive Garden with some cheap red wine.

And….those around me, and new people I meet, are amazed and amused by my continuous mad-cap adventures. They are always asking, “How did you manage to pull that off…you hot ticket,” (like maneuvering my way into a party to meet actor William Macy, and successfully demanding to be in an MTV video once). When a savvy New York agent told me to “start a blog” I did.

So there you have it. I am not trying to be J. Lo, I am just naturally high. And I am not Jennifer Aniston, but I do relish the cherries of life right down to the Pitt. Here I am. My stories are true, and they are all for you…

No comments:

Post a Comment