Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where There's a Will There's Renee...

Not Mine (Yet)

By now, you all know and love our Ageless Aunty. The clamoring crowds she garners in real life are now following her on the Internet. She is no longer just a legend in her own mind. But, some of you may be wondering who I am, and why this blog.

I feel like I have mastered the art of living well (and I don’t mean with lots of money or material things). I simply am able to find joy in every day living, and I would like to share that with you. I have also been blessed with a bubble bath full of chutzpah…. I never sit in the back row. I always find my way to the front, and often backstage. Here I am holding another screenwriters' Oscar (for charitable purposes). My glass (a crystal blue champagne flute) is always half full! I raise it to you for joining me.

I write memoir, screenplays, and now this blog (which I share with my Great Aunty Helen, our resident Ageless Guru). Through my written communications, via blog, book, and screenplay, I hope to show my readers/audience (what my friends have been saying for years)….that life is a banquet the Renee Way, and, Ageless, with Aunty!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Renee is one of the most amazing people. Please give her a chance. She is one of my dearest friends and you will not regret it. I promise!

Post a Comment